365

I am challenging myself to post a picture everyday for a year! It will be a fun way to watch the 2nd year of Sawyers life go by. The first year went by too fast.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Day 326: "Ball"

Today after I picked Sawyer up from "school" we had to stop by the grocery store before we went home. He decided he did not want to get into the cart, and threw a crying yelling fit. Sigh. But all was forgotten when I told him we would get him a ball. And by ball, I meant piece of fruit. I decided on an orange because if it were an apple or a pear, he would bite into it and people would look at me funny. He LOVED the orange and kept holding it up and proclaiming "BALL!" It was cute. Except we forgot to pay for it since it was in the seat next to him. After all our stuff was bagged and we were leaving the store I noticed it and we had to turn around and pay for it. THEN, when we got home I told him to go upstairs (we have to walk up a flight of outdoor stairs to get into the front door since our house was built on a hill) so I could grab the groceries, usually he does this just fine, except for today, when he decided to throw his ball and it went rolling down the driveway and then down the street. Our street is on a hill as well so it really rolled down fast. He was yelling "OH NO! BALL! OH NO!" so off we went, running down the sidewalk trying to catch the orange that was careening down the gutter. We got it though, and he had a grand old time with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment