365

I am challenging myself to post a picture everyday for a year! It will be a fun way to watch the 2nd year of Sawyers life go by. The first year went by too fast.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Day 265: Recovering

Our whole family has been ravaged by this stomach bug! Little Sawyer got it on Tuesday, I got it on Thursday, and Mike and Grandma got it on Friday! It was really a horrible sickness to go through. We were all down for the count, and it came on so fast, like a ton of bricks. I barely got up Thursdays post!


Grandma was in town because she was going to babysit Sawyer while Mike and I went to a wedding on Saturday, but things didn't exactly turn out the way we hoped. I ended up going alone since I was feeling "ok" enough to go. We also had a hotel booked and it was too late to cancel, so I got to have this big nice room all to myself! But I was anxious to get back home to my little man today. Unfortunately since we all got sick after him, we have been letting him watch a few more episodes of Bubble Guppies than his average day. He didn't seem to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment